Skip to main content
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Specifications for Technical Communication Mini-course
This course will look at the nature of specifications from a technical communicator’s point of view: their purpose, the kinds of specifications a technical communicator is likely to encounter or be asked to write, and their interaction with technical documents.
• Understand what specifications do and don’t do
• Examine their relationship to customer-facing technical publications
• Learn about the different types of specifications and how to write them
• Learn about specifying technical content-doc specs, style guides, SOP’s.
• Specifications in an agile environment
This course is designed for beginning to mid-level technical communicators who use specifications as source material, or need to write specifications for products or internal processes.
9/25/2023 - 10/2/2023
Keep me signed in
Create a new account
CEUs for CPTC Certification